IS THE ABS MODULE LIGHT TURNED ON, ON YOUR VEHICLE?
You will probably have problems with the anti-skid braking system. There may be several malfunctions, not braking one or more wheels, vibration when pressing the pedal, soft or hard pedal, strange or metallic noise in the ABS, ABS engine always working, “Yawing” when braking, greater braking distance, fault in the control unit or even the ABS sensors.
WHAT DO I DO WHEN MY ABS MODULE LIGHT IS ON?
There are several reasons for turning on the ABS Module light.
If the ABS Module comes on while driving, it means that some type of fault has been detected in the system. The best thing to do in this situation is to find a safe place to pull over and turn the car off and on again, it is likely that the light will go out.
However, if it switch's on again, you should look for a workshop or call us immediately, to make a diagnosis and repair as soon as possible, as it is a security system.
Fill out the Repair Request now, by clicking the button below.
DOES MY ABS MODULE LOCK ON ONE OR SEVERAL WHEELS OR IS THE PEDAL SOFT / HARD?
If you notice that the vehicle does not lock on one or several wheels, no diagnosis is required (if this is just the problem), just click the button below and ask for a quote for this problem.
When the pedal easily sinks when pressed, there may be a leak and you run the risk of running out of fluid with the consequence of running out of brakes.
WHAT IS THE ABS MODULE AND WHAT IS THE ABS MODULE FOR?
The abbreviations ABS stand for Anti-lock Braking System (or in German Antiblockiersystem), which is a safety anti-skid braking system. The ABS Module operates by preventing all wheels from locking during braking, thus maintaining traction contact with the road surface, thereby reducing the distance covered without slipping.
WHAT HAPPENS IF MY CAR DOES NOT HAVE AN ABS SYSTEM?
Without an ABS system (anti-lock braking system) the vehicle's wheels stop turning, thus causing the vehicle to skid.
Did you know that the ABS Module reduces traffic accidents by up to 35%? Do not risk driving without ABS Module. Your wallet will thank you.
ABS MODULE BUDGET
1. Repair Request
2. Piece Shipping
3. Computer Registration of ABS Module
4. Analysis of the ABS Module
1. The repair request is always completed on our page and if you want to complete it, click on the button below.
2. The client has to send us the ABS Module.
3. When the abs module enters our premises, a registration is always made, using an extremely sophisticated computer platform that connects to your repair request, thus generating a pre-quote according to the failures that the customer describes in the order.
4. The status of the abs module and the pre-budget generated previously are thoroughly analyzed by one of our engineers specialized in repairs of abs modules.
5. Despite the pre-budget, the repair budget for the abs module is always prepared individually and are never generalized, since we always aim to provide the best service, but also the best possible price to the customer.
Repair of abs module
6. Delivery of the Repair Process
7. ABS Module Repair
8. Tests done to the ABS Module
9. 2 Year Warranty
6. Upon acceptance of the quote, the repair process is handed over to the engineer responsible for the quote.
7. In view of the aforementioned faults and the condition of the part, a remanufacturing ou reconstruction can be carried out. What is to be accomplished is always informed to the client in the quotation.
8. Upon completion of the repair process, the abs module is subjected to several tests. These tests are performed with a platform designed by TECHNICZENTRUM, in order to fully test the abs module with a simulation of the functioning of a vehicle.
9. WE DO NOT USE temporary solution repair techniques / technologies (such as welding / bonding), but rather a long-lasting solution, in which we offer a 2-year warranty.
ABS MODULE PREPARATION & SHIPMENT
10. Cleaning and Renovation of the ABS Module
11. Sealing & Security
12. Repair Report
13. ABS Module packaging
10. Strict cleaning is carried out and sometimes extremely worn elements are replaced for the good performance of the abs module.
11. The abs module is sealed with our security seals, which for NO reason should be removed (with the exception of the seal on the module's plug). These seals are used to preserve the guarantee and for TECHNICZENTRUM to ensure the best service to its customers.
12. At the end of the repair process and tests on the abs module, a repair report is always generated where the customer is informed of how the repair and tests were carried out. Together with the report, recommendations, warnings and the necessary information for the customer to carry out the safe and correct assembly of abs module will be provided.
13. The abs module is packed strictly and carefully, so that it is not damaged during transport.
Repair Form (Budget)
Average Response time between 5 to 10 min
Testimonials From Our Customers
“Recomendo. Uma empresa de excelência!”
“Excelente atendimento, super simpáticos e atenciosos”
“Um atendimento impecável e um profissionalismo perfeito.”
“Excelente serviço, muito eficaz. Tive um problema com um ABS e conseguiram resolver o problema de forma rápida. O Atendimento é excelente, aconselho.”
“Quero felicitar a Zentrum pelos excelentes profissionais de que dispõe, sempre com um empenhamento de realçar. Com um diagnóstico de complexidade elevada num sistema eletrónico de um W211 (SBC), vieram a verificar que se tratava apenas de um problema do circuito (óleo e bateria de apoio) de travagem. Poderiam ter cobrado o diagnóstico inicial, com diferencial de largas centenas de Euros, mas a seriedade, o brio e a competência foram uma constante e apenas paguei o trabalho efetivamente realizado. Recomendo vivamente. Bem hajam!”
“Empresa e colaboradores muito profissionais, com conhecimentos alargados em todas as tarefas que disponibilizam. Desde o primeiro contacto com o Sr Jorge Santos ao detalhe do Engenheiro responsável. Uma boa opção técnica.”
“Um pouco careiros mas muito bons naquilo que fazem. Sem dúvida que se tratam de profissionais perfecionistas. A minha peça saiu de reparar e parecia nova.”
“De salientar a qualidade de prestação de serviços e atendimento de profissionais entendidos no sector. Fica-se com a ideia de que têm prazer no bem servir. Derivado a não ser profissional na area , espero não voltar a precisar dos vossos serviços contudo recomendo ;)”