TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
This clause “Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale” is written only in the Portuguese language, it comprises 2 chapters which now will also serve to designate it, “I - Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale” and “II - General Conditions of Sale ”, And aims to regulate the conditions that must be respected during the use of the website by its users and / or clients or any registered clients, in the right terms of what we have been exposing.
I - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
Clause 1: Company Identification
Clause 2: Object and Scope
Clause 3: Online Consent and Registration
Clause 4: Online Contracting
Clause 5: Liability and Claims
Clause 6: Intellectual Property
Clause 7: Treatment of Personal Data
Clause 9: Law and Competent Forum
II - GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
Clause 10: Products and / or Services
Clause 11: Customer Part Delivery Method
Clause 12: Conditions of Sale of Engines and Warranties
Clause 13 - A: Guarantee - General
Clause 13 - B: Repairs and Guarantee of Repairs
Clause 13 - C: Warranties - Exclusions
Clause 14: Price of Products and / or Services
Clause 15: Shipping and / or Delivery Prices
Clause 16: Shipping and Receiving Orders
Clause 17: Payment
Clause 18: Right of withdrawal
Clause 19: Workshop
Clause 20: Batteries
I - TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE AND SALE
- AIRBAGSZENTRUM - SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL, LDA, legal person no. 508263069, headquartered at R. 10, Zona Industrial de Rio Meão, no. 356, 452-475 RIO MEÃO, hereinafter referred to as "Company", is the legitimate holder of the domain www.techniczentrum.com (hereinafter, “website”) that cannot be associated with content other than what appears on the Internet page (“webpage”), accessible through that domain and made available by the Company or by those duly authorized by it .
- The website is intended for advertising and marketing the goods and services made available by the Company.
- All communications addressed to the Company and to be carried out under this agreement must be made in writing and sent by registered mail to the address of its headquarters, and / or to the email address: geral @ zentrum-group. with.
- Without prejudice to the previous point, the Company has the telephone numbers +351 256 104 840, which can be contacted on working days between 9:00 am and 12:30 pm and 2:00 pm and 6:00 pm.
- The Company does not have a physical store so any intention to visit for the purpose of meeting or dealing with another matter, must be previously scheduled through the contact means on the website.
(Object and Scope of Application)
- The goods and / or services provided by the Company are intended for professional use in the automotive area, for their commercial and / or professional use, without prejudice to being contracted for exclusively private purposes, and, therefore, by consumers.
- For the purposes of interpreting this Agreement:
- a) “ Use of the website ” includes any operation and / or transaction, commercial or not, carried out on the website on the content accessible there, and for the purpose previously determined or not - namely but not only, the purchase of any product and / or service , the download of videos, images, or other content available on the website and protected by the life of copyright or industrial property rights.
- b) “ Website user ” is anyone who uses it with a view to obtaining the products and / or services made available by the Company, under the terms defined for the use of the website and in accordance with the privacy and cookie policies of Company.
- c) “ Registered customer ” is the “user of the website” after the actual purchase of the product and / or service made available and once registration on the website has been granted as such; remaining in the position of “eventual registered customer” when, despite being properly registered, you have not yet made a purchase.
- d) “Business day ” means any day of the week that is not Saturday, Sunday or a public holiday in Portugal.
- e) “ Order number ” is the internal reference of the Company issued for each of the orders placed by the customer within the scope of a purchase or contracting of a service on the website under the terms of this agreement, functioning as a unique identifier for the purposes of management and control of orders and stock. These define tio s n ã the other invalidate those included in the present arrangement and which in a matter ã the coer is INSTANCE, are ã the time provided for by pr O prize.
- If any provision of this agreement is declared void or annulled, by virtue of violation of any mandatory rule, by a Portuguese court or other competent authority, it will be understood, if it is not possible to interpret it in accordance with the law, by its reduction and such clause by unwritten, integrating the gap in the legal terms.
- The Company reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions of Use and Sale and General Conditions of Sale, without prior notice.
( Online Consent and Registration )
- The good use of the website depends on whether the clauses of this agreement are expressed, irrefutable and unconditionally accepted by its user, client or eventual registered client, who declare to know its terms, namely but not only, with regard to the processing of their personal data provided upon registration.
- In order to ensure that the website user and any registered customer provides their consent as defined in the previous point freely and voluntarily, the Company has created a click validation box associated with the clause of this agreement, without which no customer registration can be granted.
- For the purposes of the immediately preceding point and notwithstanding the option of withdrawing your consent in the best terms explained in this agreement without causing any damage, in addition to the above-mentioned validation box, the conduct of the user, client or eventual client registered, reflected in the purchase, is sufficient to indicate your clear willingness to contract with the Company in accordance with this agreement, the content of which you declared to know when reading this information that is accessible to you through the website you use.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of points 2 and 3 of this Clause, the good use of the website depends on the user being over 18 years old and having a valid email address.
- For the purposes of "registration" under the terms of this agreement, the user must provide some personal data and, once registered, will have access to that same data, being able to change and delete them, through the access keys defined by him, under the terms best treated in Clause 7 of this agreement (“Treatment of Personal Data”).
- The registration referred to in the previous points of this Clause aims at the good execution of the contract, and is a condition without which the Company is not bound by this agreement, recognizing the parties, since now, the importance of such conditionality. The provision of wrong data by the user is equivalent to the lack of registration.
- It is with the registration that the website user qualifies as a possible registered customer, as it is with the registration that he can contract the goods and / or services provided by the Company.
- During the purchase process, the registration may not have been made yet, which does not prevent the customer from continuing the purchase process and using the “shopping cart” already created, registering at the time of order completion.
- Once registered, the customer will also be able to access his order in his reserved area, for the purpose of controlling it, namely for the purposes of managing his personal data and controlling order history.
- The registration also allows the client to apply for possible offers and other special promotions or perks, the terms of which will be communicated to him and presented by the Company in due course, when it understands and to the extent that it is convenient, integrating its content into this agreement.
- The user of the website can consult it free of charge and charges provided that it is in full agreement with this agreement, without this implying, namely, having to register as a customer and contract with the Company.
- After registration, which presupposes the prior acceptance of the terms of this agreement as explained, the user can, in particular, order the goods and / or services provided by the Company, choose the payment methods available to pay for the order, choose from the options for order shipping, shipping method, access your purchase history, and check the status of your order.
- After indicating, by the user or registered customer, that you want to order a good and / or service provided by the Company, namely through the registration and selection of the electronic option “buy”, you will receive communication with the acknowledgment of receipt of your order on email address provided when registering.
- At no time will the communication to the customer with the notice of receipt of the order by the Company be equivalent to the conclusion / conclusion of the contract, which is only considered concluded once it receives payment for the order and issues payment and order confirmation.
- For the purposes of the immediately preceding point, the “communication” will continue with the indication of the order number - which must be used by the customer in any communication with the Company regarding that order, as well as it will follow with all the data provided by the customer when registering - and which should investigate and request its correction if necessary, under penalty of the Company not being responsible for any damages resulting from these uncorrected errors.
- At the time of placing the order, the customer must check the registration elements and respective billing data, correcting any errors - in particular, but not exclusively, the customer will be able to modify the quantity of the products he intends to purchase, adding or deleting one or more products to your order - under penalty of the Company not being responsible for any damages resulting from these uncorrected errors.
- Without prejudice to the points immediately preceding this Clause, the Company will not accept changes to the address for sending the order after confirmation of the same.
The customer may request such a change from the subcontracted carrier, but such change will be at his own risk.
- The Company will refuse any order that indicates that it was carried out in bad faith, in complete disregard for this agreement, in violation of the legal provision in force, or on any other basis that it considers legitimate, if detected, and at the time it is detected.
(Liability and Claims)
- Without prejudice to the possible responsibility of the producer, the Company does not guarantee nor will it be responsible for losses of any kind resulting from the use of products and / or services made available on the website in violation of the provisions of this agreement, the law, as well as any others resulting from the breach of profit, business, or similar expectations, or of disputes that arise with any third parties that contract with the client.
- The position now assumed by the Company does not invalidate the fact that it recognizes, reinforces and advises the user and eventual customer, regarding the care that should be taken in handling the products and / or services provided by it, which at no time will be considered as a guarantee or personal responsibility, mainly because the customer declares, with the purchase, to have the competence and / or training for its use, thus assuming its risks.
- This limitation of liability is essential to the conclusion of the sale, a condition that the user and eventual customer declare to recognize.
- The provisions of this Clause do not invalidate any non-compliance that, by law or by agreement, gives the other party, under general law, the right to terminate the contract, without prejudice to the corresponding legal indemnities.
- To the extent permitted by law and by this agreement, the user and / or the prospective registered customer agrees to exempt the Company from any claims, losses, liabilities, costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, attorney fees arising from the use of the products and / or services contracted, transportation costs related to the immobilization of the vehicle, labor costs of the vehicle, and others, when in violation of this agreement, the law or the rights of third parties.
- Any acts or omissions that the user and / or registered customer deems violating this agreement, must be communicated to the Company within 30 days after becoming aware of the fact, by email or, if this is not possible, by means of registered mail with acknowledgment of receipt. For this purpose, it must indicate:
- a) Order number;
- b) Reference and quantity of products ordered;
- c) Reference of the product received;
- d) Exact reason for the complaint;
- Once received the complaint communicated by the user and / or customer under the terms of the immediately preceding point, the Company undertakes to analyze it and issue an opinion in its response, within 30 days which will be extendable in case of need for Company.
- The 30-day period referred to in paragraph 6 of this Clause, decreases to 5 days whenever:
- a) The customer is not a consumer;
- b) The reason for the complaint is the verification of a “failure to order” pursuant to paragraph 4 of Clause 16 (“Shipping and Receiving Orders”);
- c) The customer has not made reservations regarding such a failure in the “delivery document”.
In its responses to the customer's complaint, whenever it sees fit, the Company will indicate to the customer the possibility of returning the claimed product, indicating the “conditions for returning the products”.
- No return or refund request will be accepted for orders for specific products, in which the customer is always asked for a non-refundable sign to proceed with the order of the article.
- Both the Internet page and the domain “techniczentrum.com” through which it is accessible, are owned by the Company, and at no time can they be used without your permission, in addition to the one that allows the website user and eventual client, the proper execution of this agreement.
- The Company is also the owner of all components that may be considered “work” for the purposes of the legislation applicable to the protection of copyright, namely, but not only, all texts, graphics, photographs, music, videos and the organization of the webpage.
- Any patent, trademark, logo, designation of origin, or other distinctive sign used by the Company on the website and which, consequently, integrates its content, are the property of the Company as industrial property rights.
- Without prejudice to its use in accordance with the legal limits of use, for example for the purposes of personal and private use only, the use of intellectual property rights referred to in this Clause by website users or by customers or any registered customers should be subject to conditions the proper implementation of this Agreement.
- The provisions of this Clause are without prejudice to the existence of intellectual property rights that are not owned by the Company, namely but not only, which have as object goods and services that are available on the website but, for that very reason, are not of the your responsibility.
- The content available on the website is, moreover, protected under the legislation applicable to Intellectual Property Rights, and any use, act of reproduction or mention, in whole or in part, is expressly prohibited and legally punishable when made without the prior authorization of Company or its legitimate holder.
- The Company is not responsible for any use made of the website content in violation of the provisions of this Clause or other protection granted under the legislation in force and applicable to the matter of Intellectual Property Rights.
(Processing of Personal Data)
- The Company, as responsible for the processing of personal data and / or through any subcontracted entity, undertakes to treat the personal data of natural persons, specifically the users of the website provided when using it, in accordance with the legislation in force. force on the Protection of Personal Data and Privacy.
All in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Declaration available on our website here https://techniczentrum.com/pt/content/13-termos-de-privácia.
- The Company guarantees and undertakes, as responsible for the processing of personal data and / or through any subcontracted entity, to apply appropriate technical and organizational measures so that its employees, employees and other professionals protect the personal data provided by its users. , customer or eventual registered customer, upon registration, ordering and / or payment, through the website, and other data to which they have access in the scope of the execution of this agreement or in the use of the website, guaranteeing its transparency, integrity, loyalty , confidentiality and security, protection against its unauthorized and unlawful treatment and against its accidental loss, destruction or damage.
- The Company may assign the data collected under this agreement and the use of the website to a subcontracted entity or to a third party, if this is expressly consented by the user and / or client or any registered client, as a result of national legislation, for reasons of public interest , commercial, or other legitimate interests of its own or of a third party.
- For the purposes of interpreting this agreement, the Company undertakes to collect only the personal data relevant to the good performance of the contract and, ultimately, the good performance of its online services through the website, limiting its treatment. for the same purpose, if another is not authorized by the user, customer or eventual registered customer, or is not properly informed and the latter cannot reasonably expect it.
- Without prejudice to the result of the Personal Data Protection Declaration referred to in paragraph 1 of this Clause, the data collected and processed under this agreement will be kept for the duration of the same, and may be kept beyond that period if such requirement occurs national law, for reasons of public interest, commercial, or other legitimate interests of the Company, any subcontracted entity or partner, or even if the client or registered client expressly consents to its use for other purposes.
- Notwithstanding the points immediately above, the Company may use the information collected for the purposes of direct marketing (sending newsletters), and the user, client or registered client may object to this treatment at any time. Any other type of commercial promotion of its own or of third parties requires express consent by the user and / or client or any registered client.
- The client or any registered client must guarantee the veracity, accuracy, correction and updating of their personal data, and the creation of false identities is not allowed, as well as the confidentiality of their access data, in order to prevent its improper use. by third parties.
- Personal data provided under this agreement will not be disclosed, unless it is informed to the user and / or customer or any registered customer, together with information regarding the recipients of such disclosed data and, whenever necessary, the request for consent to the effect.
- Without prejudice to mandatory legislation applicable to this agreement, the client or registered client, as the holder of personal data, has the following rights with respect to the personal data collected and processed in the context of the execution of this agreement:
- a) The right to access the data and request information that it considers necessary in relation to the processing and treatment of the same, and the payment of a fee may be applied in the case of unfounded or excessive requests;
- b) Right to rectify personal data that is out of date, incorrect or incomplete;
- c) Right to object to the use of personal data: (1) for the purpose of safeguarding the legitimate interests of the Company, its business partners, or identified public interests; (2) that do not serve the purposes for which they were provided; (3) when automated data processing is involved - including for profiling (“profiling”) -, unless overriding reasons justify and justify such treatment and the holder's rights prevail, such as the exercise or defense of rights within the scope of legal proceedings;
- d) Right to erase in cases where (1) the data proves to be unnecessary for the purposes for which it was processed, (2) when withdrawing consent previously given in a free and informed manner, or, (3) when the data have been used illegally, unless requirements are raised in national legislation that require data to be preserved for reasons of public interest, commercial, tax, national security, billing or other, without prejudice to the data being deleted at the time the Company, in the quality responsible for data processing and / or through any subcontracting entity, consider that they have reached their purpose;
- e) Right to limit the treatment in strictly necessary terms, only by those who really need access and during the period and for the strictly necessary purposes, referred to in the previous numbers;
- f) Right of data portability to another controller, as long as this is technically possible;
- g) Right to submit complaints to the competent Public Control Authority, in case of violation of the rights described in this Clause, without prejudice to the right to appeal to the courts.
For this purpose, the Company may require elements that prove the quality of the holder of the personal data that it intends to exercise its rights.
- Without prejudice to the preceding paragraphs, in case of data breach, or improper access to information in terms of data hosting, the Company undertakes, as the Person Responsible for the Processing of Personal Data and / or through any subcontracted entity, whenever this is required under the terms of the applicable legislation, namely when such breach represents a high risk to the rights of data subjects, to provide them with information, within a reasonable time, indicating, with the greatest possible precision, what data affected, the consequences foreseen by the violation and the measures taken to repair it.
- The parties, as well as the respective collaborators, employees and other professionals with whom they contractually relate, are obliged to secrecy in relation to personal data and other information they become aware of due to their right involvement in the execution of this agreement, even after the end of the agreements. its functions, except if this requirement arises from national legislation, for reasons of public interest, commercial, tax, national security, billing or other.
- The client or any registered client may exercise its rights under this Clause, immediately, by contacting the company in the means referred to in this agreement or through its reserved area on the website.
- The website uses "Cookies" or "connection testimonies", which are small text files that are stored on the electronic device used - such as the computer or mobile phone -, through the Internet browser ("browser"), useful for retaining information from the visits to the website by its users - such as preferences, pages visited -, between different sessions, for the good use of the website - as for purely statistical purposes or even to relate the user's profile to any products and / or services of interest provided by Company or third parties.
All in accordance with the Cookies Policy available on our website here https://techniczentrum.com/pt/content/12-politica-de-cookies.
- The information collected by the connection testimonies may be used by the Company, subcontracted entities or third parties, and allows, among other purposes, to personalize the services provided and improve the relevance of the information provided, optimizes and conditions the functioning and security of the website.
- Its express acceptance is necessary, namely, in the terms best indicated by the Company and without the reading and acceptance of which prevent its user from proceeding with it.
- The security and privacy settings associated with the connection testimonies referred to in the immediately preceding point are normally pre-programmed, but can be configured through the Internet browser, namely they can be disabled, although such restriction options may imply access restrictions on the website.
- The user is solely and entirely responsible for ensuring that the electronic device through which he accesses the website is adequately protected against harmful and / or malicious software.
- In compliance with the provisions of Clause 7 (“Treatment of Personal Data”), the Company undertakes to adopt the security mechanisms at its disposal, namely, to cooperate with the competent control authority (ies) in this regard, to create and / or adopt systems for recording personal data processing activities, to create and / or adopt systems for the verification and identification of risks for data subjects, as well as susceptible internal organizational solutions, as well as as well as many others, capable of complying with the European legislation in force in the field of Personal Data Protection.
(Law and Competent Forum)
- It is agreed that all eventual disputes arising from the interpretation and execution of this agreement will be settled under Portuguese law and by the District Court of Porto, with express waiver of any other Court, of any other legal order or not.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of the previous paragraphs of this Clause, the registered customer considered a consumer under the legislation in force and applicable to consumer contracts defined as such under the regulatory law of Consumer Law, has at its disposal Alternative Dispute Resolution Means which you can consult immediately on our website: https://techniczentrum.com/pt/content/10-arbitragem-de-litigios
II - GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
(Products and / or Services)
- The products and / or services made available by the Company under the terms and for the purposes of this agreement, are aimed at professionals in the automotive area and in the trade of products of this nature, so they are essential products and tend to be technical and intended for professional use.
- The products and / or services referred to in the immediately preceding paragraph must, due to their technical nature, be handled by those who are competent and / or trained for the purpose, which the Company now recommends.
In addition, such products by the Company may only be used in vehicles or systems, recommended by the manufacturer or manufacturer of the equipment.
The Company is not responsible for any damages resulting from its improper, careless or negligent handling and even disregarding its recommendations
- For the purposes of the provisions of this Clause, when purchasing a product and / or service from the Company, the registered customer declares to have competence and / or professional training for its handling, as well as to be responsible for damages that may result from its improper, careless use or negligent, without prejudice to the possible responsibility of the producer.
- The products made available by the Company are sold second hand, being used or reconstructed products in accordance with the European legislation in force and the applicable standards such as those required for the “CE” marking.
- Since the Company cannot avoid failures in the availability of products and / or services ("stock") offered on its website, especially those motivated by situations beyond its control, in cases where it is unable to ensure the delivery of the product purchased on within 30 days of the conclusion of the contract, it will inform and reimburse the customer for the amount spent with respect to the payment method used within a maximum period of 14 days.
However, if the customer has ordered several products and / or services and only some of them are unavailable on the date of shipment of the order, he can receive only those that are available on that date, being refunded from the others.
- The products and / or services are made available, presented and described according to their original characteristics provided by the respective responsible and / or producer, without prejudice to the Company adopting the additional measures that it understands for convenience and safety, namely, products that safety and / or hygiene reasons justify it, will remain sealed.
- For the purposes of the immediately preceding point, the visual representation of the products, when available, has a merely indicative value and normally corresponds to their photographic image, with the purpose of presenting them for sale, without any guarantee or commitment, by the Company, regarding the exact correspondence of the image represented on the website and the physical reality of the product; in particular, with regard to their actual dimensions and / or the chromatic aspects of products and / or their packaging. In the event of a discrepancy between the image and the product data sheet, the description of the product data sheet, created according to the information provided by the person responsible and / or the producer, always prevails.
- In the event of an obvious error regarding the characteristics of the product and its representation, the user may always return it under Clause 18 (“Right of withdrawal”).
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 13. - A ("Guarantee - General"), any function and / or result that the advertising of products and / or services may suggest to the eventual registered customer, should not be seen as being more than a mere suggestion, and the company, at no time, intends to link to such result or guarantee of that nature.
- When purchasing a SBC hydraulic unit from Mercedes, the warranty given does not include the expansion accumulator, which is derived from being a wear component.
(Delivery Method of the Customer Part)
- The potential customer can buy a product from the Company by selecting the option “with delivery of the customer's part”.
- The customer who purchases any product under the terms of this Clause, must send the item to be returned to the Company's facilities.
- The part taken up by the customer must be in its original state of manufacture, and must not be subject to manipulation or any type of repair attempt, and must be in conditions to be properly repaired by the Company.
- The part taken up by the customer must have the same characteristics, specifications and reference as the part purchased.
- If the return made by the customer is not carried out in accordance with the terms of this Clause, the customer will have to pay 50% of the value of the price of the purchased part.
- For parts ordered for a specific customer it is always mandatory to sign the order, as well as the delivery of the customer's old part.
- The part given back by the customer is the property of the Company at the time the purchase is made and, therefore, when the customer pays the purchase price and the Company confirms the order and initiates its execution.
(Conditions of Sale of Engines and Warranties)
- When the customer purchases a used or rebuilt product, by prior agreement, it is included in the price of the product to take over another product with the same technical characteristics and in a state of possible repair (without serious breakages).
Without prejudice, new conditions of purchase and sale may be established between the customer and the Company, in cases where the requirements for the sale of engines established in this Clause are not met.
- According to the immediately preceding point, the product to be taken over must be sent only to the engine block without any supports, supports or peripherals. If the customer intends to send the engine with the components mentioned above, they will have to be transferred to the engine purchased by the client at a cost of € 300 + VAT, tests on peripherals / components are not included in this value.
The returned product is always subjected to a technical analysis and, in the event that it does not fulfill the conditions referred to in point 1. (Conditions of Sale of Engines and Warranties), new conditions of purchase can be established between the customer and the Company and sale, namely by changing the value of the product. The customer will always be informed via email of a corrected quote.
If the customer does not intend to proceed with the budget, the cost of the analysis will be charged, which differs according to the product taken up / analyzed:
- a) Cost of analyzing the engine block without any supports, supports or peripherals - 50 € + VAT;
- b) Cost of analyzing the engine block with supports, supports or peripherals - 150 € + VAT;
The technical analysis consists of a visual diagnosis and disassembly of the engine, and it does not require any authorization from the customer, since he already agreed with this procedure when accepting this agreement and, specifically, the request for collection / shipping of the product via email or suitable form. In the event that the customer does not accept the quote, the engine will have to be picked up / shipped in the state it is in after it has been properly budgeted, or be completely dismantled, containing all the components and agglomerates (screws, washers, etc.) of the engine, properly compartmented on a pallet, or something similar.
- In addition to the base price of the product, the Company may charge overcharges for adding electrical and electronic accessories and components, etc., such as potentiometers, electronic injectors, exchangers and others.
- When the engine block is purchased by the customer without peripherals, the customer is responsible for testing and placing them, and in case of warranty the customer may be asked for tests to prove that the peripherals placed on the engine have been properly tested (injectors, exchangers , turbos, among others that we consider necessary).
- The rebuilt engines have a 2 (two) year warranty or 30,000 (Thirty thousand) kilometers under current conditions. Used engines have a 1 (one) year warranty or 15,000 (fifteen thousand) kilometers.
The customer is obliged to complete an engine order where he must indicate the vehicle's kilometers at that time. Failure to indicate the vehicle's kilometers will result in a loss of engine warranty. Alternatively, this duly justified data can be confirmed via e-mail.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 13. - A ("Guarantee - General"), in these cases the guarantee depends on, at the moment of the failure, the customer informing, in charge of the workshop, the Company, and providing the necessary data to ascertain the causes and imputability of the defect.
- The customer when activating the warranty of the purchased or rebuilt product , will be responsible for the shipment, as well as the inherent costs.
- Without prejudice to the provisions of Clause 13. - C ("Warranties - Exclusions"), the warranty on engines sold by the Company is void in the following cases:
- a) Internal or external handling of the product without the prior authorization of the Company;
- b) By changing the vehicle owner;
- c) Use of the product not foreseen by the manufacturer, such as the use of vehicles for competition;
- d) Use of consumables (oils, filters, antifreeze, etc.) not recommended by the manufacturer;
- e) The engine is immediately excluded from warranty if there are no tests to prove the correct operation of the injectors and, in case of not replacing the water and sofas radiators;
- f) Failure to test the peripherals installed on the engine by the customer;
- g) Non-compliance with the recommendations sent by the Company's technical department when selling the engine, which may be, among others, the replacement of radiators, tubes, or even replacement of peripherals;
- h) Removal of warranty seals on the engine, which indicate the temperature reached by the engine during its operation;
- i) When the existing guarantee seal of the adhesive exceeds the temperature of 90ºC;
- In case of any store pickup of any engine that the customer has left for repair, replacement, budgeting, or any other service provided by the Company, the Company informs the customer that it is ready for pickup, which must be picked up within 5 days. useful after notice of the available product. At the end of this period, a storage fee of 10 € / day + VAT will be charged, and the customer's engine will be considered abandoned after 10 days from the date of the notice for withdrawal, becoming the property of the Company.
- The company is not responsible for damages and costs arising from defects in the manufacture of new consumables and components applied to the engine (gaskets, seals, seals, pins, etc.).
Clause 13. - A
(Warranty - General)
- With the sale of products and / or services made available by the Company, the customer has access to a guarantee of conformity, suitability and quality, in fair legal terms, which he can exercise with the Company or directly with the producer identified in the product and / or service sold.
To contact the Company regarding warranties, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The products sold by the Company enjoy a 1 year warranty from the delivery of the goods, and the repair services of the Company enjoy a warranty of 2 years from the provision of the service, except for the exceptions provided for in the Law and in these "Terms and Conditions ".
After these deadlines, the customer's rights associated with the legal guarantee will expire if the complaint is not made.
- The "lack of conformity" of the product must be claimed within a maximum period of 2 months of knowledge of this fact, and the company must be notified with the identification, in writing, to the email address email@example.com , along with a request for:
- a) Product repair
- b) Product replacement;
- c) Adequate price reduction;
- d) Termination of the contract
The right provided for in paragraph d) is limited to customers who are consumers, regardless of what results from the law in terms of civil liability.
- For the purposes of this Clause, “lack of conformity” implies the existence of vices and / or defects in the thing sold, which make it incompatible with the presentation of the same made under the terms of this agreement, or, which do not allow its current use and / or normal and that can reasonably be expected.
- If the customer is a merchant, insofar as he contracts with the Company with the objective of obtaining his products and / or services for commercial purposes, he sees the period referred to in point 2 of this Clause reduced to 6 months from the delivery of the thing.
- Regardless of the quality of the Client - consumer or not - all legal and / or voluntary guarantees eventually granted by the Company expire when, in the case of a product sealed under the terms of point 6 of Clause 10, it was opened after its delivery. (place image)
- The customer who is not a consumer shall bear the costs of returning the product under this Clause.
- The customer when activating the warranty of the purchased, repaired or rebuilt product, will be responsible for the shipment, as well as the inherent costs.
- The customer can request the extension of the legal guarantee for the products he buys from ZENTRUM, upon payment of 40 € + VAT, now enjoying the same 2-year warranty on the products marked.
- For inquiries and, in litigation processes, Zentrum-Group reserves the right to request the vehicle with the part acquired under the guarantee, for the purposes of expert examination, investigations and to determine responsibilities. The expert's location will be designated by the Zentrum-Group, and it will not be responsible for the costs inherent to transport, towing, travel, etc.
- The warranty analysis time for parts sold and repairs carried out can range from 14 days to 30 working days.
Clause 13. - B
(Repairs and Repair Guarantee)
- The repair services provided by the Company, except in some cases where prior notice is given to the customer, enjoy a 2-year warranty.
- The repair warranty covers only the parts actually repaired by the Company, and is not extendable to the others that make up the vehicle where the repaired part is mounted.
- To request the repair service, it is mandatory for the customer to fill in a model form of “Request for Repair”, the filling of which is his responsibility, and must provide both personal and information regarding the part to be repaired in a precise and true manner under penalty of negatively influencing the repair.
- All parts are subject to the elaboration of a budget with the cost of 25 € + VAT that the customer accepts with this agreement when sending / delivering it to the Company's facilities . This amount is not charged to the final price of the repair if the service is provided.
The part to be budgeted / repaired must be in its original state of manufacture, and must not be subject to manipulation or any type of repair attempt, and must be in its original condition. If the part does not comply with these requirements, it is subject to the budget amount - Clause 13. - B; Point 4. - or test value - Clause 13. - B; Point 5. - by which process you are.
- During the repair service, if you identify in the part some of the situations described below, the customer is subject to the payment of the test value of 125 € + VAT:
- a) Verification of the correct functioning of the part;
- b) Verification of manipulation, or attempts to intervene / repair the part by third parties;
- c) Impossibility of repairing the part for reasons unrelated to the company;
- When the customer chooses to deliver the part to be repaired at the Company's premises, he must complete a repair form agreeing with our terms and conditions of service.
The part repaired in these terms must be lifted by the customer.
- If the repair is not complete, due to lack of information in the diagnosis, handling of the part by the customer or for reasons unrelated to the Company, the return of the amount paid by the customer will be made exceptionally after the customer delivers the repaired part, and after duly analyzed . If the customer does not return the repaired part, under no circumstances will the full amount of the repair be refunded.
- The Company is not responsible for damage caused to the unit by reset attempts via the OBDII machine, and we are unaware of any issue of this type.
- The customer when activating the warranty of the repaired part , will be responsible for the shipment, as well as the inherent costs.
- In all repairs / interventions carried out on Mercedes' SBC hydraulic units, the warranty given does not include the expansion accumulator, which is derived from being a wear component.
Clause 13. - C
(Warranties - Exclusions)
- The customer who is not a consumer and who cannot prove the non-conformity of the purchased product, does not enjoy a guarantee under the terms of Clause 13. - A ("Warranty - General").
To prove the “lack of conformity”, the customer must request an expert opinion on the product, sending the respective report to the Company.
- The situations of addiction and / or defect that result from the bad installation of the product or its improper, negligent handling and in violation of the provisions of this agreement, specifically of Clause 10 (“Products and / or Services) are not covered by the legal guarantee. ”).
- The Company cannot be responsible for programming and / or coding that is necessary after the assembly of the products sold. Although the product sold is used parts, they maintain the original specifications of the manufacturer and the same quality standards, sold with an encoding associated with the original vehicle. If they keep - after placing in the customer's car - the frame number and the mileage of the original vehicle, this cannot be a reason for returning the part.
- No warranty claims will be accepted on products purchased from the Company in which the product's warranty seals have been breached or removed (as shown in the following photo).
- The warranty also does not cover:
- a) The replacement of consumable products;
- b) Any software violation of the purchased products, reprogramming or demobilization;
- c) Failure to replace spark plugs, spark plug cables, ignition coils, and rectify / replace engine wiring (in cases of purchase or repair of engine units (ECU) for gasoline vehicles);
- d) Other defects derived from external causes.
- e) By changing the owner of the vehicle;
- In the case of the guarantee enjoyed by engines sold under the terms of Clause 12 (“Conditions of Sale of Engines and Warranties”), this guarantee does not cover, in addition:
- a) The consequences of the immobilization of the vehicle, travel in kilometers, trailers and other products complete with product assembly, such as filters, oils, etc .;
- b) Labor to replace the product (except for rebuilt engines, in these cases the labor is guaranteed;
- c) Transports associated with sending or collecting the Product.
- No refund requests or requests for returns on products purchased from the Company in which the protection seals on the vehicle connection card have been violated or removed (as shown in the following photo) will not be accepted.
- No requests for refunds or requests for returns on products purchased from the Company in which the protection seals on the vehicle connection plug have been violated or removed, as well as the protection seals affixed to the parts will not be accepted. (according to the following photos).
- In case of cancellation of the business by the customer, in the products in which the customer has to deliver the old part, these cannot be returned, since once all the old parts are destroyed within 24 to 48 hours, the company will not be returned. obliged to return them.
(Price of Products and / or Services)
- The sale price of the products and / or services provided corresponds to the price indicated in the purchase process, which is presented without indicating the value of VAT at the rate in force.
- The Company reserves the right to change, rectify, and / or update the prices of the products it offers without having to inform the user and / or the customer in advance.
- The price information will be accurate and transparent, with a breakdown of all fees and taxes included in the final price.
- Whenever applicable, the purchase price of the product and / or service is increased by the price of transport and / or delivery.
- Failure to pay the sale price by the Customer under Clause 17 (“Payment”) is a reason for the cancellation of the order by the Company.
- When the customer makes the purchase by selecting the option "No Service", he is not able to request another service (Cloning, Reset / Virginization or Demobilization) after the receipt of the purchased part, which cannot be a reason for the return of the piece.
- In the event of a pick-up in store of any part that the customer has left for repair, replacement, budgeting, or any other service provided by the Company, it informs the customer that it is ready for pick-up, and it must be picked up within 5 days. useful after notice of the available product. At the end of this period, a storage fee of 2.5 € / day + VAT will be charged, and the customer's part will be considered abandoned after 10 days from the date of the notice for withdrawal, becoming the property of the Company. Clause not applicable to used / rebuilt vehicles and engines.
(Shipping and / or Delivery Prices)
- The purchase price of the product and / or service does not include taxes, taxes or shipping and / or transportation charges.
- The information regarding the final amount to be paid will be accurate and transparent, with the breakdown of all fees and taxes at the legally applicable rate.
- The costs of shipping and / or transporting the orders placed and to be sent will be defined after the order has been placed, depending on the weight associated with the order and the location of the shipping country, according to the terms of the contracted carrier.
- After the conclusion of the contract, the Company issues an invoice according to the information provided by the user and / or customer or eventual customer at the time of registration, valid for this purpose as true, also sending it by mail to the address indicated in the registration along with the sending the order, and making it available to the customer in his reserved area of the website.
- The customer has 5 working days to request a duplicate of the invoice from the Company in case of non-receipt, loss or loss thereof.
(Shipping and Receiving Orders)
- The Company undertakes to fulfill the order without unnecessary delay and, in any case, no later than 30 days after the conclusion of the contract, under penalty of considering that there is a delay in the delivery of the order that may justify its cancellation by the customer under the terms of point 5 of this Clause.
- The delivery of orders to the address indicated by the user at the time of registration, will be made through a carrier hired for this purpose by the Company and whose identification, respective delivery times, and other useful and necessary information for the proper execution of the order, will be duly communicated and made available, namely: in the order confirmation phase by the registered customer, in the order receipt notice referred to in Clause 4 ("On-line Contracting") of this pleading and in the reserved area of the customer or eventual registered customer.
- Upon delivery of the order by the transport service contracted by the Company, the customer or any other recipient indicated by you in the order must:
- a) Check that the packaging is not violated, damaged, and / or otherwise altered;
- b) Check that the number of units at the time of delivery corresponds to that indicated on the transport document;
- c) Fill in the “delivery document” presented by the contracted carrier, indicating any failure in the order under the terms of the following point and signing it under your reservation.
- Upon verification of any “order failure” received under the terms of paragraph 3 of this Clause, namely in the case of:
- a) “Delay in delivering the order”;
- b) Missing an article;
- c) Transport damage, lack of conformity of the ordered products; Or until,
- d) Order error.
The customer or any other recipient indicated by you, must communicate such reservations to the Company in the “delivery document”, refuse delivery and demand from the subcontracted carrier the return of the purchased product - under penalty of any complaints / returns not being accepted.
- If the registered customer becomes aware of "order failure", specifically "order error" before receiving it, he must contact the Company within the hour after order confirmation requesting its cancellation.
The Company will inspect the condition of the order in accordance with paragraphs 6 and 7 of Clause 18 (“Right of withdrawal”), under penalty of the customer not being refunded. The non-refund will be duly justified to the customer by email.
- The Company is not responsible for the payment of expenses of any nature that may be associated with orders refused by the customer or by whom they are designated, or by those canceled before receipt and, consequently, not delivered by the carrier or not received.
- The Company will not be responsible if the goods or part of it is lost, lost, damaged or delayed as a result of circumstances beyond its control or acts or omissions on the part of the Client, the contracted carrier or any other third party; transferring the risk of loss, loss, damage or delay of the order to the contracted carrier when it is made available for that purpose.
- For the purposes of this Clause, the order delivery time corresponds to the sum of the order preparation time and the shipping time.
- The verification of any “order failure” under the terms of this Clause may justify the cancellation of the order by the customer, in which case it will be refunded the amounts paid under the terms of Clause 17 (“Payment”).
- The customer can choose to request the withdrawal of the product purchased at the Company's facilities.
- Products purchased on the website are delivered anywhere in the world, unless otherwise specified, mentioned in the product information sheet.
- When placing the order, the customer may choose between the payment methods available, whichever is most convenient to him:
- a) By “ advance bank transfer ” - in which payment is made through a cash machine, ATM, or through the online system that is operational through the customer's banking institution (homebanking, MBWAY), to IBAN PT50 0033 0000 45341477077 05 (Millennium BCP);
- b) By “ credit card ” - in which payment is made by filling in data related to the card chosen between: Visa and Mastercard, and in which the conditions for using it, namely debit, are those available with the customer's credit institution;
- c) By “ counter-refund ” - when receiving the order;
- d) By " ATM " - in which payment data ("entity" / "reference" / "amount") will be generated, which must be carried out, within 24 hours through the online system that is operational through the institution customer's bank account (homebanking, MBWAY), or through an ATM.
- In cases where the payment method selected is referred to in point a) of the immediately preceding point - bank transfer in advance -, the customer will have to send proof of payment to the Company's email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the cases in which the payment method selected is one of those referred to in paragraphs b) to d) of point 1 of this Clause, the processing and shipping of the order is dependent on confirmation of payment.
To avoid undue delays in these payment confirmations, we recommend the indication of a valid contact, and additional information may be required and requested to confirm the order.
- Online payment is guaranteed by the WORLDPAY service, which offers the customer the possibility of secure payment according to their own policies at https://www.worldpay.com/
- As part of the fight against fraud on the Internet, information relating to the Client's Order may be transmitted to any third party for inspection purposes, provided that it is duly legitimated for that purpose (a legitimate third party will be, by way of example only, a police body) criminal).
(Right of withdrawal)
- The customer is entitled to terminate the agreement, without having to invoke any reason within a maximum period of 14 days from the date of receipt of the order in accordance with what appears in the "delivery document" provided for in Clause 16 (" Shipping and Receiving Orders ”).
- The communication of the intention of contractual termination must be made by the client to the Company by sending a clear and unequivocal statement to that effect, by email, by registered letter with acknowledgment of receipt, or by sending the model of free form. resolution now available, by the same channels.
- Upon termination of the agreement, the Company will reimburse the customer for the value of the price of the product and / or service purchased, within 14 days after the date on which he was informed of such claim, despite reserving the right to retain such refund as long as the returned products are not received or until the registered customer does not provide proof of their return, which can now be requested by the Company for this purpose.
- The reimbursement of the registered customer will be made by crediting the amount paid to the customer's credit account in cases where payment has been made by this means, or by bank transfer.
- The customer will bear the costs of returning the contracted product.
- The provisions of this Clause are not applicable to cases where the customer does not keep the goods in order to be able to return them to the Company in the right conditions of use in which they were sent, with all its components and accessories, without prejudice to the faculty with due care to inspect and manipulate the property.
- This Clause will not be equally applicable and, therefore, the registered customer cannot freely terminate the Contract, when, in the case of a product sealed under the terms of point 5 of Clause 10, it has been opened after its delivery.
- For vehicles that carry out repairs in our workshop, the customer after the completion of the repair will be notified by phone and email to collect it from our services. The customer, after being notified to pick up the vehicle at our facilities, has 48 hours to proceed with payment and pickup. After 48 hours of notification, if the vehicle is not picked up, the customer will have to make a daily payment of € 25 + VAT, which will be charged when the vehicle is picked up.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage to vehicles that are present inside its commercial establishment for the purposes of parking (parking is understood to mean any time the vehicle is inside the Company's commercial establishment and that does not is subject to intervention, covering the situations of delivery, period of repair and collection of the vehicle).
- The Company is not dedicated to selling new batteries. The Company only provides battery regeneration and repair services exclusively.
- Exceptionally, the Company grants its Customers a 2-year compliance guarantee period, with a limit of 30,000 km of use, whichever comes first.
- When the vehicle is delivered to the customer, a battery warranty certificate is issued, which must always be presented if there is a need for the customer to report any complaints.
VOUCHER AIRBAGSZENTRUM CONDITIONS:
- a) The voucher will be issued on orders, exclusively made on the www.techniczentrum.com page, with an item value equal to or greater than 250 € + VAT (transport costs, taxes and additional fees will not be included);
- b) The voucher will be associated with a purchase invoice, under the conditions described in point a), and can only be used by the customer of the invoice referred to when issuing it.
- c) The voucher is valid for 6 months after the invoice referred to is issued;
- d) The voucher amount is 100 € (one hundred euros, VAT included);
- e) Exclusively, the voucher may be used on the Airbagszentrum brand (www.airbagszentrum.com), for purchases of airbag sets that are composed at least of, driver airbag, passenger airbag, dashboard or cover, and front pretensioners .
- f) The voucher is only applied to purchases of the product mentioned in point e), with an amount equal to or greater than 500 € + VAT, to sets of airbags that are available in stock. In case of need to order from a supplier, the voucher will not be applicable;
- g) The voucher is not transferable, it can only be used by the customer to whom it was issued and there is no cash alternative available;
- h) The voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers or other promotions in force;
- i) The voucher is only for professionals in the automotive sector;
VOUCHER TECHNICZENTRUM CONDITIONS:
- a) The voucher will be issued on orders, exclusively made under the Airbagszentrum® brand, with an item value equal to or greater than 500 € + VAT (transport costs, taxes and additional fees will not be included);
- b) The voucher will be associated with a purchase invoice, under the conditions described in point a) , and can only be used by the customer of the invoice referred to when issuing it.
- c) The voucher is valid for 6 months after the invoice referred to is issued;
- d) The voucher amount is 50 € (fifty euros, VAT included);
- e) Exclusively, the voucher may be used on the Techniczentrum® brand (www.techniczentrum.com), for purchases made on the page or for repairs of parts.
- f) The voucher is only applied to purchases of the product mentioned in point e) , with an amount equal to or greater than 350 € + VAT, on products available in stock or repairs. In case of need to order from a supplier, the voucher will not be applicable;
- g) The voucher is not transferable, it can only be used by the customer to whom it was issued and there is no cash alternative available;
- h) The voucher cannot be combined with other vouchers or other promotions in force;
- i) The voucher is only for professionals in the automotive sector;
Last updated on 1/8/2018
AIRBAGSZENTRUM - SOCIEDADE UNIPESSOAL, LDA